Joy in February
It’s word of the year check in time again. If you missed it last month I have decided at the end of each month I will report on how I found joy. This way I’ll stay on track a bit more and not lose site of my vision for the year. Here is where I found joy in February.
- I found joy in making cookies with my kiddo and indulging in the cookie dough because it sounded good.
- I found joy in the Instagram group I joined up with and how supportive and awesome the ladies have been.
- I found joy in making sure Nate and I took time out to go on a date just the two of us and it gave me even more joy to be home and in our PJs by 9:00.
- I found joy in playing board games with Ollie and getting him to turn off his video games a bit more.
- I found joy in indulging in dorky old reruns of Saved by the Bell on Hulu. Sometimes you need pure fluff.
- I found joy in shopping with my mom and finding some good things to transition my wardrobe from winter to spring.
- I found joy in slowing down and resting when I had a bad cold. Sometimes it’s hard to do that but sometimes it is necessary.
- I found joy in little moments such as mealtime conversations with Nate and Ollie that remind me just how lucky I am.
Overall I had a good month and I’m definitely making sure I’m finding my joy each and every day. So far, so good! I’ll report again next month!