What’s Up Weekend 9.13.19
It’s Friday the 13th – Oh nooooo! Kidding. I’m not superstitious. I’m just happy it’s Friday! And I’m happy to be here for our weekly What’s Up Weekend love fest, looking back at the week that was and celebrating the things we’re grateful for or made us happy. Lindsay is off on a much deserved vacay, but please join Charlotte and myself to kick off the weekend the right way! Let’s dive into my list, here’s what made my week great.
(1) Visiting the apple orchard! I look forward to getting there each year and we had a great time last Saturday picking apples and enjoying a little vino.
(2) I sold three things on Poshmark this week! Considering my goal for September was to only sell two things total for the month, I’m feeling pretty darn good about this!
(3) I made an apple pie with our apples that we picked and it turned out fantastically. So delicious.
(4) A lovely warm bath on a rainy damp night. Perfection.
(5) Super fun mail from a friend that was a really nice pick me up. I have some good people in my life.
(6) Getting all of my Fall decor set out at home. We may be the Emporium of Clutter, but I can still find homes to set out my favorite decorations for the season!
(7) Ollie helping me take pictures for my Poshmark shop and making friends with Betty the Model.
(8) Nate’s homemade spaghetti and sauce. NOM.
(9) This cuteness between Ollie and Taylor. She really adores this kid. Such a good kitty.
(10) A nice dinner at a local brewpub we haven’t been to in ages and catching up with a friend who works there.
Now we’re off to the weekend! We have a slightly busy one on tap. Swimming for Ollie, I have a bridal shower to go to and we have a bee class on Sunday. It’s going to be warm and nice outside so I am hoping for maybe a meal out on the deck too. Take advantage while we can! I hope you all have a great weekend! Feel free to link up with us below and check out the other posts!