What’s Up Weekend 7.26.19
Happy Friday! These weeks sure keep flying by quickly don’t they? I know I say that just about every week, ha. Anyway, I’m here as usual with my girls Charlotte and Lindsay for our weekly link up of happiness, What’s Up Weekend. This is where we share the good of the week, the things we are grateful for or made us happy. Send us off to the weekend on a positive note! Here’s my happy list for this week!
(1) Good weather for our employee picnic yesterday. Although I could have done without the wind, at least it didn’t rain!
(2) My kiddo making amazing strides in his swimming class. We’ve been told he will be moving on to the next level and I’m so proud of him I could burst.
(3) Starting the new episodes of Veronica Mars on Hulu. We were big fans of the original show and the new episodes seem pretty good so far!
(4) My creative kiddo making a moose with his Legos the other day. Totally made me smile.
(5) Sitting in my hammock with a good book last weekend.
(6) Having a fun time volunteering at the Hanging With Heroes event with Twin Cities Moms Blog. Even though it rained we didn’t let that spoil the fun. And side note, how cute were these cookies? They tasted good too!
(7) Getting out for a walk the other night.
(8) This meme I saw on Scary Mommy and sent to Nate saying “this is me isn’t it?” But laughing about it.
(9) Ollie getting a little more adventurous on what he’s willing to eat. Or at least being willing to try things!
(10) Nate making my coffee this morning so I could have a few extra minutes to snuggle with Ollie. I thought that was very sweet.
And now here we are and it’s the weekend! We have a wedding to go to for a high school classmate of ours. It sounds like it will be quite the gala. Ollie is going to have a sleepover with my parents so we’re treating it as a nice date night for the two of us. Sunday I hear it may rain a bit, but we have some coupons for free bowling so perhaps we will finally use them. I hope you all have a wonderful weekend! As always, feel free to link up with us below and be sure to check out the other posts!