What’s Up Weekend 5.24.19
Hey hey, it’s Friday! And you know what’s even better? It’s the Friday before a long weekend! Yeah, baby! I’m kind of in denial that it’s Memorial Day weekend already though with our non-existent spring. It just doesn’t feel like it should be here yet. Thankfully it sounds like we’re getting a good turn around with the weather this weekend and I say bring it on. Before that though, it’s time for my weekly link up with Lindsay and Charlotte (who I think is still out this week with her trip) that we call What’s Up Weekend, a chance to look back at the week that was and the things we’re grateful for or made us happy. We end the week on a happy note! Here’s my list this week!
(1) Nate got the entire lawn mowed last night for the first time this year. Our yard is HUGE and it’s no small task to get it all done at once. It looks so nice now.
(2) We finished the dang puzzle we’ve been working on for over a month. This one was a set of colorful buoys and it was HARD. I think we might have to save this one somehow and mount it for how crazy it made us!
(3) A warm bath on a chilly damp day. Damp weather just makes me colder somehow. But baths help.
(4) Fun times at the Science Museum with my favorite guys. Our membership has more than paid for itself already.
(5) Grabbing some takeout barbecue from one of our favorite spots for lunch last week and hitting up a taproom.
(6) Fresh dyed hair. I lightened it first this time and I think that helped the color take a little bit more.
(7) Going on a swimming outing as a family and helping Ollie with some of the skills he’s learning in swim class and helping him build his confidence even more.
(8) Helping celebrate my dear friend Cyndy’s 3 year LuLaRoe anniversary party and toasting with a little champagne. And a little extra time with my two closest ladies never hurts either!
(9) There are so many fun things coming up on the calendar and it makes me smile so hard.
(10) This goofy guy shopping at the LuLaRoe party and creatively wearing his new shirt.
And now looking ahead to the weekend, tomorrow is our oyster. We have no plans besides early morning swim class AND the weather is going to be a top ten weather day. I see disc golf, eating outside and a bonfire in my future! Sunday is a little busier but only in the morning, I sing at church and we’ve got bee class. The rest of the day is ours though and it’s going to be another nice one. Monday we have a family picnic to go to and of course that is the day they are predicting rain, but we’ll make the most of it!
I hope you all have a safe and wonderful long weekend! Feel free to join in with the link up below and check out the other posts as well!