What’s Up Weekend 9.21.18
Woo hoo it is FRIDAY! And Fall officially starts tomorrow and it feels like Fall outside. So I’m doing a bit of a happy dance today. Speaking of happy, it’s time for my look back at the happy things of the week in What’s Up Weekend with my lovely co-hosts Charlotte and Lindsay. Here are the the things that made me smile this week.
(1) The garage sale find of the century. We found an amazing easel that came with brushes and paints for about $30, it easily costs around $120 new. And it was still in the box, never used. Nate said I had to have it and I wasn’t going to argue with him!
(2) Watching football on Sunday, something about it just made it feel like Fall. Even if the game ended in a tie, it was fun to watch.
(3) Painting a picture on my new easel. I found a fun fall scene to paint. I’m hoping to paint something for each of the seasons and then rotating them as the seasons change.
(4) Dinner with my parents at Cossettas. We hadn’t been there in quite awhile and it really hit the spot.
(5) This amazing cozy Unicorn hoodie I found at the thrift store. If I could live in it all the time, I would.
(6) Getting to see our new building that we are moving to in November. It’s more or less finished. I got to see where my space will be and I think I’m really going to like it.
(7) Flannel day at work. I will always get on board with an excuse to wear cozy clothes!
(8) Snuggles with my sickie. Ollie got hit with his first bad cold of the school year and while I don’t like it when he doesn’t feel good, I am not going to complain about him being extra snuggly. Thankfully he seems to be on the mend already too.
(9) I’ve already made some money at the JBF sale and it is only halfway through.
(10) It’s finally sweater weather!!
It’s the little things that make me happy sometimes, what can I say? Anyway, this weekend isn’t too crazy which will be good for our little guy on the mend from his cold. We are starting to get a little deeper into getting ready for our Oktoberfest in a couple of weeks. Might watch the game again. I get a haircut also. Just planning on enjoying Fall now that it’s finally here.
Please feel free to link up with the ladies and I below and be sure to check out the other posts. Have a great weekend!