TBB Asks – Summer
I’m a day late but I’m linking up with The Blended Blog today as they ask all about summer favorites. I’m loving all things summer so this is a super fun topic for this month!
(1) Walk or bike ride? Walk mostly, but I am planning to get back on my bike as soon as Nate pumps up the tires a bit for me!
(2) Favorite picnic food? We love cold fried chicken. Maybe it sounds odd, but we love getting cold fried chicken and bringing it with coleslaw and potato salad to a picnic.
(3) Pool or lake? Pool. I’m not afraid to swim in a lake but I do prefer a chlorine treated pool! We have a man made beach we like to go to that is chlorinated, but has sand. It’s the best of both worlds.
(4) Favorite flavor of ice cream? Cookies and cream or Mint chocolate chip usually top my list!
(5) Ice cream cone or in a dish? If I’m getting ice cream I’m going all in. Give me the cone.
(6) Flip flops or slides? If it’s a weekend I’m all about flip flops, but during the week I can’t really wear them to work, so then it’s slides.
(7) Jean shorts or jean capris? Probably shorts, though sometimes I’ll roll my skinny jeans into kind of cropped pants in the summer.
(8) Favorite summer fruit? Strawberries and peaches. The best peaches are when the Colorado ones come in, they are so good!
(9) Corn on the cob or cut off the cob? I’ll take it on the cob, I’ll get it in my teeth, I don’t care. And bonus points if it’s grilled. YUM.
(10) Favorite summertime song? Summertime Clothes by Animal Collective.
(11) Favorite summertime activity? Disc golf! And barbecues.
(12) Favorite berry? Definitely Strawberries
(13) Bikinis, tankinis or one pieces? I’ll do any of them, I’ve accepted my body for what it is.
(14) Dresses or skirts? Both, though skirts give you a little more styling options.
(15) One word to describe summer? Adventure.
Linking up with the Blended Blog