What’s Up Weekend 5.4.18
Happy Friday! Happy May the 4th Be With You day! I’m not a huge Star Wars fan, but I appreciate a good pun! Anyway, it’s been quite the week, with the early shift at work and everything else, but now it’s Friday and there was rejoicing in all the land! As usual I’m here with my ladies Charlotte and Lindsay to look back at the good stuff of the week in our What’s Up Weekend weekly link up. Let’s take a look at what I am grateful for/made me happy this week!
(1) My spaghetti cheese loving monster at his school fundraiser last week. He was SO into his dinner he had cheese on his nose. I just couldn’t help but laugh.
(2) Beautiful sunrises and sunsets. I’ve been up early enough to see the sunrise all week and it made my early mornings a little more bearable. And we’ve had some pretty amazing sunsets this week as well. I love spring!
(3) My favorite baking buddy helping me make cookies. He loves to bake so much and it just warms my heart.
(4) A nice conversation with my husband at our date night at home on Monday while enjoying sushi and sake.
(5) Catching up with my college roommate after not seeing her for many years. We discovered we now live within a mile of one another and finally got together for dinner and drinks last night to catch up. And we talked for three hours without realizing it. Friends like this are so good for the soul and I’m so happy to have her back in my life again.
(6) Stopping at the library with Ollie on the way home one day this week and finding books he was really excited about.
(7) This amazing painting we took home from the school auction. It’s a portrait of Como Zoo in St. Paul which is where Nate and I got engaged and it’s always been a special place to us. Thanks to some help from our parents we were the high bid and able to take this home with us. It makes me smile.
(8) Sleeping with the window open and getting fresh air at night. And snuggling under the covers when it gets a little chilly.
(9) Spending lots of time outside this week, even if my allergies haven’t been loving it. Yay Claritin!
(10) My awesome husband for being awesome and going with the flow when our schedule is disrupted the way it was this week. He just steps up and takes care of things and I love him for it.
This weekend is going to be a little busy, I have my first ever vendor event with KEEP tomorrow and Sunday Nate’s going to smoke some meats in his smoker and have his family over for dinner. So it might get a little crazy but I think it will all be fun. I hope you all have a wonderful weekend as well! Be sure to check out the other posts below and feel free to add your own!