What’s Up Weekend 4.20.18
Happy Friday!! We spent most of the week digging out from that crazy snowstorm last weekend but I’m happy to report that spring is finally springing! The weather is turning warmer and the sun has been out and it appears things are starting to melt and thaw. FINALLY! That is reason enough to celebrate on a Friday, but it’s also time for my weekly What’s Up Weekend post with Charlotte and Lindsay where we look back at the good of the week. Here is my happy list today!
(1) Snuggling in and hunkering down with my boys during the storm last Saturday. As I said in my post earlier this week, it wasn’t our plan for the day, but it honestly was the best day ever anyway.
(2) Nate made homemade hummus this week for kicks. It was AMAZING.
(3) I hit my first goal with my KEEP business! I was pretty much smiling all day on Wednesday.
(4) Speaking of KEEP, this also happened – the home office liked one of my pictures on Instagram. I was kind of floored!
(5) Listening to Ollie read his BOB Books at night. He’s doing such a great job with reading!
(6) Awesome and supportive friends.
(7) Saying goodbye to winter with Ollie and making a snowman before the snow disappears for good! And I’ll admit, we threw some snowballs at a tree too and that was extremely cathartic. See you never Winter 2018.
(8) Ben and Jerry’s S’mores Ice Cream from Target. Go get this limited edition before it’s gone. You won’t regret it.
(9) Apple Cranberry La Croix sparkling water. It has been my jam lately. So good.
(10) This fluffball who celebrates 12 years of being in our home this coming week. I love this little brat so much.
And now we’re onto the weekend! It’s going to be fun but a little hectic, mostly tonight. I have a hair appointment after work and then we’re supposed to go to the rescheduled concert at the brewery from last weekend while Ollie has a sleepover at his grandparents. And then we have tumbling in the morning and Nate has to work – so it’s going to be an interesting little stretch of time I think! We’ll get it all figured out though. I think on Sunday we may experiment with macron baking again – eek! We’ll see how it goes! I hope you all have wonderful weekends! Be sure to check out the other posts below or add your own!