What’s Up Weekend 10.20.17
Well hello there Friday! So glad you are here! And hello to all of you out there! I’m glad you’re here too. It was an up and down week as many weeks are, but it is finally Friday and the weekend is looking good! As always on Fridays I’m here to share the good and the happy things of the week in my What’s Up Weekend post, with my gals Charlotte of My Pixie Blog and Lindsay of The Flynnigans. So let’s dive in shall we? What was good this week?
(1) Twinning with my little buddy. Ollie got a pair of pants in a similar color to a pair of wine colored pants that I have, so mom nerd over here, I dressed us alike one day this week.
(2) Getting our family pictures done. It will take Erin a little bit to process them, but I’m feeling confident we got some cute ones this year! It was cold, but we had sunshine, so I can’t complain too hard about that!
(3) The simple joys of playing in the leaves. Ollie had a blast raking leaves with daddy and jumping in them a bit yesterday.
(4) This blog community. Serious love for so many of you, the other day when I wrote my confessions post and said I wished I was a better writer, many of you reached out with such kindness and sweet words. I appreciate more than you can know!
(5) The fun we had at the pumpkin patch last Saturday. Since I didn’t share a ton of pictures on Monday, I’ll share another one today. Because we had such a great time there!
(6) Warm days. It’s been a little like Indian summer here this week so we’ve been enjoying some of the last warm days before the snow flies.
(7) Finally seeing some decent Fall color in our area. It’s been a bit slow to get going but we’re finally seeing some good colors out there!
(8) Coffee. Because coffee. But seriously, I am kind of excited to already be drinking Reindeer Blend as I said the other day. I also really enjoyed a delicious latte at Five Watt coffee last weekend. Coffee is my life.
(9) Lace extenders. They seriously make it easier to wear leggings to work!
(10) It’s my mother in law’s birthday today and we’ll be celebrating her tonight! Since she is responsible for creating my favorite human on Earth she’s a pretty important lady to me! Happy birthday Barb, we love you!
Looking ahead to the weekend we have a wedding reception for my cousin, but it’s open house style so nothing too fancy. Other than that Ollie’s been asking to go to the Children’s Museum, so we might go there. I hope you all have a wonderful weekend! Feel free to link up with me and the ladies below and make sure to check out the other posts!